Julien Paganelli

+41 79 913 58 76


What insurance cover do I need?

Firstly, it is obligatory for all our guests to have their own personal insurance. We have public liability insurance but this does not cover personal injuries incurred while biking with us. If you are European you will be familiar the EHIC card (formerly known as an E111 card). This card works in any European hospital but it will not cover rescue from the mountain. It simply allows for ease of administration for staff in the hospitals. Please make sure that your card has not expired before your holiday with us. 

If you injure yourself during the trip we will financially reimbursing a part for the following lessons or days.o

Damages on your bike and gear are on your responsibility.

  • YouTube - Cercle blanc
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

2018 By Julien Paganelli / / 3963 Crans-Montana / Tel: 079/913.58.76 /